Cyber criminals are constantly on the look out for new ways to steal your confidential data. Cyber security is the application of technologies, processes and regulations to protect your your business data and network from cyber-attacks . Cyber security’s core function is to prevent unauthorised access to the vast amounts of confidential information your business may store, on everything from smartphones and laptops, to servers, websites databases and cloud networks.
Cyber attacks can come in various forms. Some of the most common forms include: Phishing, Malware, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Brute Force or Password Attacks, Threats to Remote Workforces, Physical Data Threats, Ransomware, Website SQL injection, Cross-site scripting, Code injection. CEO fraud and impersonation, Viruses and worms.
Our solutions are designed for medium to small business, as well as home users.
Our Cybersecurity services include:
- Assessment of your premises, network, website and cloud services to identify security risks
- Wi-fi Penetration testing and network scanning
- Physically securing sensitive data locations and hardware devices
- Routers and access points upgrades and cyber hardening
- Real time networks and websites vulnerabilities scanning and reporting
- Deployment of robust authentication mechanisms like Firewalls, Virus scanners and Authentication servers
- Deployment of Mitigation strategies according to Government cyber standards
- Deployment of backup and recovery strategies
- Basic cybersecurity training for your staff for best practices
- Strong passwords enforcement and management
- Cyber monitoring, forensics and investigation
- and much more…